To apply for any job at 91做厙 applicant must create account on applicant portal ()
All applications MUST be submitted via the Applicant Portal
To submit an application through the Applicant Portal, click on the link below and follow these steps.
- Go to
- Once you are in the applicant portal, select the “Job Search” tab.
- Select the Position you would like to apply for.
- Click the position again on the next screen.
- Click “Apply Now” (found on the right side of the page)
- Sign Up (create account)
- Create username and password. (Please write it down and put in a safe place. We cannot retrieve it for you.)
- Complete everything with a red mark and click “Submit” at the bottom.
- Go to the Resume Tab/ My documents & Letters. You must save you documents to your computer as a pdf, jpg, bmp, xls, doc, or txt. Then attach them to your Document and letters. If you don’t have a scanner, you can take a picture with your phone and send it to your 91做厙. Save the picture to your computer and upload the picture to your application. The public library can assist you, or you may call Human Resources for assistance.
Create only ONE online application. You can apply for other positions by simply clicking “Apply Now” and signing into your existing account.
Need help resetting your APPLICANT portal password? Contact the HR department.
All professional and support vacancies are listed on the applicant portal. Click the link above.
Temporary Food Service Substitute Workers
Interested applicants should contact Ms. Erma Davis at 318-442-0910 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested applicants should contact the Transportation Department at 318-449-3108